That item is now in your basket // view basket
The original, multifunctional headwear that protect from the sun, wind and cold.
- The Original Buff is a textile, tubular made from stretchy seamless microfiber fabric which can be worn in lots of different ways and is perfect for a wide range of sports and for casual wear.
- The Polar Buff is the Original Buff headwear sewn to a cylindrical piece made of Polartec Classic 100. In cold weather Polar Buff maintains body temperature and prevents heat loss, thanks to the combination of microfiber and Polartec. Just like the original Buff there are a number of ways to wear a Polar Buff. This exclusive and technical garment is perfect for all kinds of winter outdoor activities or just as a casual wear accessory.
- Polar Buff Reversible is a 2-layer headwear made out of extra elastic Original Buff fabric sewn top and bottom to a cylindrical piece of Polartec. the 2-layer construction creates an air cushion, an extre protection to maintaim the temperature of the body and to prevent heat loss. You can create multiple looks depending on how you place both fabrics.
- Polar Buff thermal pro is the Original Buff headwear made with microfiber sewn to a cylindrical piece of High Loft Polartec Thermal Pro, a curly polar fleece that is perfect for extremely cold weather because it is twice as warm as Polartec Classic 100.
- Wool Buff is comfortable, semi seamless, multifunctional and versatile headwear made from 100% natural soft Merino Wool, a natural highly technical fibre.
- Cyclone Buff the multifunctional headwear garment with the highest degree of wind protection, specially designed for activities in which speed or wind are key elements.